Key Features of Go+
- A static typed language.
- The simplest engineering language that can be mastered by children (script-like style).
- Performance: as fast as Go (Go+'s main backend compiles to human-readable Go).
- Fully compatible with Go and can mix Go/Go+ code in the same package (see Go/Go+ hybrid programming).
- No DSL (Domain Specific Language) support, but it's Specific Domain Friendly (see DSL vs. SDF).
- Support Go code generation (main backend) and bytecode backend (REPL: see iGo+).
- Simplest way to interaction with C (cgo is supported but not recommended).
- Powerful built-in data processing capabilities.